|Blue Mountains Music Festival Association
PO Box 888
Katoomba NSW 2780
ABN:28 332 947 998
Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully.
Entry to the Festival is by valid wrist-tix issued by the Blue Mountains Music Festival (the Festival) via our online ticketing partners, Ticketbooth.
The Organisers of the Blue Mountains Music Festival reserve the right to refuse entry to any person who:
- is not wearing a valid wrist-tix
- is wearing a wristband that has been tampered with
- cannot produce a valid eTicket
- produces an eTicket that has been purchased or obtained through an unauthorised source or through illegal means
- produces an eTicket that has been duplicated.
- is in possession of and refuses to surrender any prohibited or illegal object
eTickets and Wristbands
- Your eTicket will list the quantity and type of tickets you have purchased.
- You must bring a scannable facsimile of this eTicket (either hard copy or on smartphone) and bring it to the Festival to exchange for wrist-tix to enter the Festival precinct.
- Your eTicket will be exchanged at the Festival Box Office for the number and type of wrist-tix described on your eTicket at the festival Ticket Window.
- Entry to the festival precinct is by a valid wrist-tix (per person) only.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Festival Wrist-tix must be worn at all times within the Festival precinct.
- A booking fee is charged of $1.00 + 2.5% per ticket (up to a maximum of $2.95) excluding credit card fees.
The Organisers of the Blue Mountains Music Festival will not refund, provide an exchange or replace any tickets where:
- the ticket holder is unable or chooses not to attend the event
- the eTicket is stolen or lost
- the eTicket has been duplicated
- the ticket holder has been refused entry or evicted from the premises in any of the circumstances outlined in the Terms and Conditions
- the event does not meet his or her expectations.
Changes to program
- While every attempt is made to present the program as advertised, the program is subject to change due to circumstances beyond the Organisers' control.
- The festival reserves the right to make changes without notice to the lineup whenever necessary.
- The Organisers of the Blue Mountains Music Festival will not refund tickets if the patron is dissatisfied with the change in programming.
The Organisers of the Blue Mountains Music Festival reserve the right to evict any person who:
- is not wearing a Festival wristband
- does not comply with the Terms and Conditions as outlined in this document
- is in possession of any illegal item. Bags may be searched prior to entry to the Festival Precinct
- involved in any illegal activity, including underage drinking. The offender's Festival wristband will be removed and the offender will be escorted off the site.
- is behaving in a manner that reasonably interferes with other patron's enjoyment of the Festival.
- is causing damage or threatens the safety of other people on the Festival site.
- The Blue Mountains Music Festival is a licensed event. BYO alcohol will not be permitted on site.
- Any person found involved in underage drinking will have their bracelet removed and escorted from the site.
- Sound/video recordings of performances cannot be made without the prior written consent of the festival.
- In the interests of safety, footwear must be worn at all times.
- No pets are allowed on the Festival site.
- The entire festival precinct is a Smoking-free area. No smoking is permitted in any performance venue, festival food and beverage area or in an area where a festival event takes place.